What is Drug Addiction?

A drug dependent is a drug addiction or a street drug. When you're addicted, you may not be able to control drug use and you can continue to use the drug despite the harm it causes. Drug addiction can cause an intense craving for the substance. You may want to quit smoking, but most people believe that they can do themselves.

Not everyone who uses drugs becomes addicted, but for many that begins as an occasional use leads to addiction to drugs. Drug addiction can cause serious, long-term consequences, including problems with physical and mental health, relationships, employment and the law.

You may need help from your doctor, family, friends, support groups or a structured treatment program for drug treatment and your stay drug free.





7 comments:

  1. Drug addiction isn’t something anyone plans for their life and once addicted to a drug hindsight is usually no help. Those who suffer from drug addiction often long for a way out, for a fresh start.Drug Intervention

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blog post!! Very informative and also easy to understand. Looking for more such comments!! Do you have a facebook? I recommended it on digg. The only thing that it’s missing is a bit of new design.
    Drug Treatment Center

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..
    addiction treatment programs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!
    drug alcohol treatment center

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. drug rehab

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.
    addiction treatment services

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. visit the site

    ReplyDelete